Your result is:
Here is the reality of the local congregation you lead and/or attend.
- The congregation is declining.
- The loss of members is apparent.
- The leaders may feel stuck in old patterns that are no longer yielding results.
- There is vague sense of mission and purpose need to be clarified.
- The congregation continues to turn inward, adding to frustration and decline
We’ve sent you an email with resources to help you take your next step. The email should arrive shortly.
Please check your email to find resources for taking your next step.
- Be sure to check your promotions tab if you use Gmail.
- Difficult time finding the email? Check your spam or junk folder.
- If you can’t find the email, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org