Episode 184: What’s Your Best Wisdom on Rest, Relaxation, and Play?
June 29, 2021
What brings you joy?
Yes, we’re really asking.
Here’s why: this week and next, the episodes are filled with fun and joy. You’ll hear from 16 leaders over the next two weeks. Each one shares their insights in joy-filled ways, even when they struggle with rest, relaxation, and play.
As we dive into part 1 of this 2-part mini-series, we hope you’ll reflect on their insights and be encouraged to know you’re not alone on this leadership journey.
Whether you need some encouragement to finally get a rhythm of rest, relaxation, and play in your life or you’re celebrating the fun that summer brings, these leaders will offer you nuggets of wisdom. They bring insights and perspectives on our topic that are uplifting and Christ-centered.
From self-awareness to recognize what brings you joy, their candor and storytelling will remind you what it means to find what brings you joy…and do it.
Write it Down/Talk it Out
- What is fun for you?
- What helps you destress?
In Part 1, we’ll hear from the following leaders:
- Curnell Graham Featured on Episode 168
- Joe Geary, Featured on Episode 165
- Jessica Moffatt, Featured on Episode 173
- Rachel Billups, Featured on Episode 144
- Amy Burgess, Featured on Episode 181
- Dennis Miller, Featured on Episode 166
- Charles Boayue, Jr. Featured on Episode 174
In Part 2, we’ll hear from the following leaders:
- Courtney Hilbert, Featured on Episode 175
- Chris Wiseman, Featured on Episode 177
- Rae Lynn Schlief, Featured on Episode 169
- Barry Burns, Featured on Episode 171
- Sara Thomas – Every episode
- Jenn Lucas – Featured on Episode 142
- Tim Bias – Every episode
- Marie Smith – Featured on Episode 140
- April Casperson – Featured on Episodes 178 and 179