Episode 182: Ingredients for Joy and Meaning
June 15, 2021
Today’s short podcast continues the theme of rest, relaxation, and play. We have a big question, but a short episode for you this week:
What are the ingredients for joy and meaning in your life?
“Ingredients for Joy and Meaning,” is all about taking a moment to name what it looks like when things are going really well in your family. Said just a bit differently, “What are the specific conditions that are in place when everything feels good in your life?”
To go with our theme for June and July, join us on social media for a little fun this week.
A Little Fun…It’s as Easy as 1, 2, 3.
Join us to have a little fun this week on Social Media. Let us know your ingredients for joy and meaning.
We’ve created two images for you. Pick one – or both!
- Blank Images – add your “Ingredients for Joy and Meaning” in the space provided
- This or That Images – choose your “Ingredients for Joy and Meaning” from a provided list.
First, download one of the images below to your cell phone.
1080 X1080 for Instagram and Facebook Posts
1920 X 1080 (for Instagram and Facebook Stories)
Second, mark up the image!
Not sure how? Here you go:
- Open your Photo App
- Select the Image
- Tap Edit.
- iPhone: Select three dots in the upper right. Select Markup. To draw, tap Pen. When finished, tap done.
- Android: Select Markup. To draw, tap Pen. When you are finished, tap Done.
- Use the mark-up tool to circle your preferences.
- Click Done
- Click Done again or Save to save it to your photos.
Third, upload your marked-up image to social media.
We look forward to seeing your “Ingredients for Joy and Meaning” this week on social media. Look for our posts on Tuesday night on Facebook and Wednesday morning on Instagram.