Choosing Courage Over Comfort
July 2, 2019
While courage gets a lot of air time in many places, over the next three episodes Sara and Tim walk through how courage is a teachable skill. If you want to lead into the future, let’s lead with courage. Part of building the capacity to lead with courage comes from becoming a leader of integrity.
Integrity is all about integration. It’s about making something whole. So instead of separating the parts of your life like a piece of pie, we’re inviting you to lead and live with integrity.
Here are a few questions we’re asking ourselves and offer to you:
- Are you leading as a mission-driven, kingdom leader?
- Are you choosing courage over comfort?
- Or, do you find yourself backing down from the moments you’re invited to lead with courage?
Yeah, we know what that’s like.
While we don’t have courage mastered, we do know that choosing courage over comfort is one of the important elements of living and leading with integrity.
We also know it takes practice.
In this episode, Sara and Tim explore recent experiences of recognizing there was a choice to make and choosing courage over comfort. We’ll explore the challenges, excuses, and stories we tell ourselves when we don’t want to lead with courage.
Finally, we’ll challenge you to explore when you’re going to step into the arena and try something new.
Join us and listen to Episode 074 today.
Interested in learning the skills you need to lead with courage? Complete this simple form and let us know you’re interested in Dare to Lead. we’ll keep you updated about opportunities for you to become a brave leader and create courageous cultures.
- Sign-up to learn more about Dare to Lead.
- Become a LeaderCast Insider – be the first to know every week when a new episode of LeaderCast goes live. You’ll also get links to the resources for each episode!