Galatians 6 –
You Harvest What You Plant
May 28, 2019
What are you Planting?
We will reap what we sow, or harvest what we plant. Daily living involves a constant choice in regard to living a life of grace. Although it is not always clear, the choice ultimately is between our self-indulgence and our self-surrender. The character of our leadership reveals the choice we make.
In this final episode focusing on Galatians, we help you explore your relationship with Christ, the congregation and your local community. We’ll offer tools and resources to help you take the next step as a leader.
At the same time, when this episode is first published, many local congregations and pastors are in transition. As pastors move to new congregations, as congregations say goodbye and hello to pastors, here’s an opportunity to be mindful of what you are planting. Everything we share is applicable to pastors and local church leaders not in transition, too.
As you listen to Episode 069, we’ll help you consider the seeds you’re planting by reflecting on your individual responsibility before God and your shared responsibility for each other in the congregation.
- Become a LeaderCast Insider – be the first to know every week when a new episode of LeaderCast goes live. You’ll also get links to the resources for each episode!
Listen to previous episodes about the 7 Missional Questions
Listen to previous episodes about Rumbling with Vulnerability
- Read 10 Reminders for Christian Leaders During Times of Stress and Anxiety
- Read, “Slaying Fear with Strengths”
- Download How the 34 Clifton Strengths (formerly, StrengthsFinder) Slay Fear.
- Listen to Episode 055: Let’s get Ready to Rumble – Part 1
- Listen to Episode 056: Let’s Get Ready to Rumble – Part 2
- Listen to Episode 057: Let’s Get Ready to Rumble – Part 3
- Listen to Episode 058: How to Know if You’re Ready to Rumble