How to Rumble
Four Necessary Elements of Every Rumble
March 19, 2019
TimeStamp for this Episode
How do you rumble?
In case this is your first episode, leave the boxing gloves at home or at the gym. A rumble isn’t a fight. It’s a willingness to have a deep conversation – even when it’s tough…especially when it is tough.
In today’s episode, we’ll walk through four elements of a rumble, giving you examples along the way. These four elements include:
- Check your Rumble Readiness
- Container Building
- Defining the discussion
- Rumble Starters
We start with the question we asked in Episode 058: How do I know if I am ready to rumble?
Then, we share stories of why container building is a necessary step to a rumble, what can happen when you do and don’t define the discussion, and introduce how rumble starters can be used in the context of a faithful conversation.
Grab the tools for today’s episode
If you’re getting an error while submitting the form, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We’ll be happy to send you the kit while the tech gremlins get worked out! We apologize for the intermitent error!
Ready for More on Rumbling with Vulnerability?
- Read 10 Reminders for Christian Leaders During Times of Stress and Anxiety
- Read, “Slaying Fear with Strengths”
- Download How the 34 Clifton Strengths (formerly, StrengthsFinder) Slay Fear.
- Listen to Episode 055: Let’s get Ready to Rumble – Part 1
- Listen to Episode 056: Let’s Get Ready to Rumble – Part 2
- Listen to Episode 057: Let’s Get Ready to Rumble – Part 3
- Listen to Episode 058: How to Know if You’re Ready to Rumble