How to Know if You’re Ready to Rumble with Vulnerability
March 12, 2019
Are You Ready to Rumble with Vulnerability?
In this episode, we return to our definition of rumble offered by Brene Brown. “A rumble is a discussion, conversation or meeting defined by a commitment to:
- lean into vulnerability
- stay curious and generous
- stick with the messy middle
- be fearless in owning our parts and to listen with the same passion with which we want to be heard.”
We set the stage for evaluating whether or not you’re ready to rumble as we share stories and a few of the items on a Rumble Readiness Checklist. Click below to get the list.
Grab the Rumble Starter Kit
Ready for more on rumbling with vulnerability?
- Listen to Episode 055: Let’s get Ready to Rumble – Part 1
- Listen to Episode 056: Let’s Get Ready to Rumble – Part 2
- Listen to Episode 057: Let’s Get Ready to Rumble – Part 3
- Read 10 Reminders for Christian Leaders During Times of Stress and Anxiety
- Wondering if you’re ready to rumble with vulnerability?