Are You Ready to Rumble?
No, we’re not asking you to step into a ring for a fight. We’re inviting you to have real conversations, even if it’s tough. This is part two of a mini-series about rumbling with vulnerability.
You can find Episode, 055, part 1 of this mini-series at TransformingMission.org/055.
As a reminder, a rumble is:
- A conversation – a real, honest conversation where we listen with the same passion as we want to be heard.
- It’s about staying curious, leaning into to seek understanding, and showing up without preconceived ideas. It’s about listening closely.
- A rumble says, “I care about what you have to say, I trust us to come together, and have a real, honest, faithful conversation about things that matter.”
In Episode 056, we talk about creating a safe space for a rumble, and that involves psychological safety. Specifically, we cover:
- What is psychological safety? Especially as we seek to rumble.
- Why psychological safety important.
- The objections to psychological safety
- Tools you can use to create psychological safety with our teams and groups in the local church.
Ready for More on Rumbling with Vulnerability?