Let’s Get Ready to Rumble
February 19, 2019
Are You Ready to Rumble?
No, we’re not asking you to step into a ring for a fight. We’re inviting you to have real conversations, even if it’s tough. We’re asking you to lean in, listen deeply, and ask questions.
In today’s episode, we’re talking about what causes us to put on a mask, wear armor, or self-protect as leaders.
We walk through
- some of the emotions that can bring us to fear and self-protection,
- why it’s important to become more aware of these emotions,
- what we can do as leaders,
- and one tool to use to help you begin to rumble with vulnerability
We’ll share an example of how quickly we move into fear and why that prevents us from engaging in the conversations at hand.
Ready for more on Rumbling with Vulnerability?
- Read, “Slaying Fear with Strengths”
- Download How the 34 Clifton Strengths (formerly, StrengthsFinder) Slay Fear.