Offering Christ – Uncovering God’s Grace
What is your grace story?
Or maybe you call it a God story. Whatever you call it, God’s grace is present in your life. The question is, how is God offering Christ to us? And how are we sharing the grace we receive with others?
This episode we explore another aspect of a disciple-making pathway, offering Christ.
As you’ll hear, we’re talking about more than activity. We’re inviting you into a way of life that shares the love of Jesus with others in the way we live.
Here are a few questions to help you reflect on God’s grace in your life:
- What experience did you have with Jesus this week?
- How has God’s love become real in your life?
- Where have you witnessed the light of Christ?
- What had been your experience of God’s love? How has it made a difference in your living? In your relationship with others outside your church? Inside your church?
- How has your church helped you experience Jesus? God’s love? To related to others?
This Week’s Download
Pathways of Hope – A Free, Four Part Disciple Making Resource for you & your congregation. Sign me up!
Mentioned in this Episode
Pathways of Hope – A free, four-part Disciple Making Resource for you & your congregation
How to listen
Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes
Explore other episodes at transformingmission.org/podcast