Reminders and FAQ
about “God is with Us”
- After you sign-up, every morning, starting March 22, you’ll receive an email at approximately 5:00 a.m. (EDT)
- Before you get started, here are a few things to know, review and/or act on:
- Read a brief overview of the Daily Rhythm “Read, Reflect, Respond, Remember”
- The landing page, https://transformingmission.org/devotional will show the last six entries of the devotional.
- There are three ways you can share your reflections from the Remember section at the end of the day
- Like the Transforming Mission Facebook PAGE
- Every night at 8:00 p.m. we’ll post an image from the day to remind you to return to the Remember section of the devotional.
- You can share the post from your Facebook account.
- Remember, Facebook’s algorithm is fueled by engagement. The more you comment, like, and share, the more likely you are to see the 8:00 p.m. post. Such are the joys of social media!
- Request to join the Private Facebook GROUP, Following Jesus Every Day
- We’ll share the image inside the Facebook Group as well. It will show up after 8 p.m.
- Why be inside the group? If you prefer to engage in a group that only members of the group can see, this is your best option.
- Please note: The images/posts cannot be shared from within the GROUP.
How can I invite others to sign up to write or receive the daily devotional?
Navigate to the landing page for “God is with Us” https://www.transformingmission.org/god-is-with-us/
To make it easier to navigate to, please feel free to share/use these links:
Will there be a non-email version of God with Us?
A PDF Is Coming Soon! We’re working on a way to provide a pdf with 7 daily devotionals. It will be included in the email sent to everyone. That way, whoever wants to print/copy and mail it to folks without tech can do so. It will not be dated for ease of distribution.
Are there graphics to share this devotional?
You’ll also find a link to the images on the landing page to share on social media or websites.
Have other questions?
Email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!