You can find show notes for this episode at TransformingMission.org/058
In this episode, we return to our definition of rumble offered by Brene Brown, “a rumble is a discussion, conversation or meeting defined by a commitment to:
- lean into vulnerability
- stay curious and generous
- stick with the messy middle
- be fearless in owning our parts and to listen with the same passion with which we want to be heard.”
We set the stage for evaluating whether or not you’re ready to rumble as we share stories and a few of the items on a Rumble Readiness Checklist.
We’ll share an example of how quickly we move into fear and why that prevents us from engaging in the conversations at hand.
Ready for more on rumbling with vulnerability?
- Listen to Episode 055: Let’s get Ready to Rumble – Part 1
- Listen to Episode 056: Let’s Get Ready to Rumble – Part 2
- Listen to Episode 057: Let’s Get Ready to Rumble – Part 3
- Read 10 Reminders for Christian Leaders During Times of Stress and Anxiety
- Wondering if you’re ready to rumble with vulnerability?