CAS 2018 Church Conference Submission
Disciple-Making Pathway & 7 Missional Questions
?Download Instructions for Completing this form ?
Please provide a progress report:
a. What progress have you made with the disciple-making pathway (e.g., H.O.P.E.) in the last year?
b. What you’ve adapted, changed, revised and/or strengthened in the last year? Why?
c. What spiritual growth has occurred for the pastor(s), leaders, and the congregation as a result of clarifying, sharing, and/or implementing a disciple-making pathway in the last year?
d. What do you expect to focus on in the coming year?
Respond to the 7 Missional Questions in the space below after conversation and prayer with leaders of the congregation:
- Where have you witnessed God’s presence in your community?
- What is the mission of the church?
- What is our mission field?
- What are the assets of our local community?
- What are the needs of our local community?
- What relationships exist with leaders in our community?
- What is one way we can collaborate with another church?
As a result of your prayerful conversation and exploration of the 7 Missional Questions with the leaders of the church, what is your next faithful step?
Please address the following in the space below.
– What progress have you made with the 7 missional questions in the last year?
– What have you learned, experimented with, adapted, and/or improved as a result of exploring the 7 Missional questions?